Anglo Concertina in the Harmonic Style - updated

gcoover

I just realized today that there are no QR code links in Anglo Concertina in the Harmonic Style and I'm not sure why or how I let it go for so long, so to remedy that situation the paperback version now has 72 QR code links to YouTube videos. It's not every tune in the book, but it's a lot of them, and it also includes YouTube videos from some great players I've found on YouTube like Maki, Kana Mimi, Gen Totani, and GeoffW. Nice to see and hear how other folks are learning and playing some of the tunes!

Same story for Pirate Songs for Concertina, Sailor Songs for Concertina, Sea Songs for 20-Button Anglo Concertina. I've added 32 QR codes for the pirates and 24 for the sailors, plus 40 QR codes to Sea Songs. I think I was waiting until I had made videos of every tune... well, that hasn't happened yet so they just need to include the ones completed so far.

Gary

ACHS-cover-small.jpg

Edited by gcoover

How about this? I think I might have missed one or two, but this is definitely most of them. They are all on YouTube, most are on the "Anglo Concertina in the Harmonic Style" playist on the angloconc channel. I'm sure there are others out there that I've missed so hopefully you can find even more (or add your own).

I'll work on adding these to the Kindle version too.

Gary

ACHS-QR.docx

Edited by gcoover
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xgx said:

Thanks Gary, appreciated 😉

Any chance of them being retrospectively added to downloaded Kindle versions?

I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I have uploaded a new Kindle file with the pages of links added at the back. Let me know if it automatically updates and if the links work - hope so!

Gary

Edited by gcoover

Alas, it looks like they will only update existing downloads if correcting major mistakes after submitting approved documentation. Adding pages or additional text doesn't count. Not sure why this is so difficult, it's just electrons and all they would need to do is push a button...

Gary