(Sold) Beautiful Lachenal Edeophone Tenor Treble

Paul Read

Rare Metal-ended 56 button plus 2 air levers Edeophone with 6-fold bellows in lovely condition.  Bought as a back-up to my Aeola but hardly played so letting it go to someone who will play it.  Great session instrument, fast response and action. Asking C$5500 (US$4000)

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Edited by Paul Read
Sold
  • Like 3

Hi Paul

I apologize for a useless comment when you are trying to sell this instrument. I can't stand when that happens!

But, I just think that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I wish I could just have it to gaze upon and hold and marvel at the splendor and wondrous Victorian engineering. There is something about the design the curves and the straight lines in harmony that makes me swoon. (even though I cannot play it).

I leave it now for the English players to appreciate this opportunity.

Richard

Edited by richard

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, gavdav said:

Have you mentioned it to Jim Ellis in Owen Sound? He was at one point on the look out for something similar I think. Hope all is good with you!

Thanks Gav.  I'll get in touch with him.  There is someone sort of interested at the moment but Jim is nice and close!

I hope all is good with you.

Edited by Paul Read

• Paul Read changed the title to (Sold) Beautiful Lachenal Edeophone Tenor Treble