Wheatstone Mayfair English concertina FOR SALE

pipives2

Hi Everyone

I've been asked to sell this Wheatstone Mayfair English concertina on behalf of a deceased member of the local morris team. I play Anglo concertina and melodeon, but cannot actually play this to a reasonable standard, but can vouch that it all works!

The Wheatstone Mayfair was their entry level instrument, and is a 'hybrid' as such that there are accordion type reeds inside it. All the 31 buttons, springs and reeds are working as they should. The red bellows and thumbstraps are functional, but do show signs of wear, this item has obviously been played and enjoyed. The ends and buttons are all very clean and it seems air tight and pretty close to concert pitch.

It has the original hard case too, which is missng its handle, although the latch still works very well and there is a bit of rope where the handle was so you can carry it.

I have more pictures of it, but have only uploaded one due to size restrictions.

Looking for £600 or near offer including UK postage, please contact me if wanting an overseas postage quote.

DSCF7248.JPG

• Like 1