30 Button Edgley Anglo

Joyce

3 year old Edgley C/G Anglo, excellent condition, nickel silver ends, delrin buttons, wheatstone button layout.

I have owned this concertina for about two years, and have played it regularly. The only reason I am selling is because I recently acquired a Carroll Concertina with a custom key layout, which is different enough from the Wheatstone layout on the Edgley that I don't want to switch back and forth between the two.

For more information please contact me through the contact info on concertina.net as I don't want to post my email address in this ad. $1450.00 (OBO) plus shipping and insurance.

Edited by Joyce

The only reason I am selling is because I recently acquired a Carroll Concertina with a custom key layout, which is different enough from the Wheatstone layout on the Edgley that I don't want to switch back and forth between the two.

Guessing! - That would #6 then would it? :)

(He said - wishing #15 was next on the list <_<

Edited by Gerry

As the proud holder of reservation #10, I'm happy to see that #7 has emerged from Wally's shop. He's working on both numbers 8 & 9 as we speak, so my own Bb/F isn't all that far away.

I haven't had the pleasure of playing one of the Edgley's yet, but I understand they are excellent. Hopefully someone will be beating an electron path to your e-mail in-box soon and the Edgley will be off to charm some new owner.

Ross Schlabach

Western NC

Thanks Wally for the photos on your website. Saved me posting them.

#7 is not only a winner to look at, she is truly a joy to play as well. I offer my thanks again to Wally for a wonderful instrument. Not that I don't enjoy the discussion about my Carroll ........... but..........

Just in case someone is looking at this topic in reference to my Edgley 30k C/G Anglo for sale, you have to check the first post in this topic. To contact me, just click on my name to the left, it will take you to my info page. From that page you can send me a personal email.

The Edgley is also a fine instrument. :)

Joyce

And a word about the seller....

I've had the pleasure of meeting Joyce. She is a nice, honest person who loves music and concertinas. I personally would not hesitate to do business with her by mail.

(Sorry those eager Carollites hijacked your ad! But as a new Carroll owner I'm sure you understand their anticipation.)

Regards,

Greg J

• 1 month later...

:) Edgley Concertina is now sold. It got a new home in England. Paul's small fee for the use of his site has been sent. Paul, thanks for this service, it is greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks to Greg Jowaisas for the nice comments that could very well have helped complete this sale.

Hope some of you folks waiting for your Carroll Concertiona have received them. You're gonna love the Carroll.

Joyce :D

Edited by Joyce

:)  Edgley Concertina is now sold. It got a new home in England. Paul's small fee for the use of his site has been sent. Paul, thanks for this service, it is greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks to Greg Jowaisas for the nice comments that could very well have helped complete this sale.

Hope some of you folks waiting for your Carroll Concertiona have received them. You're gonna love the Carroll.

Joyce  :D

Of that I have no doubt.

I glad the Edgley is sold, and I do apologise for hi-jacking your thread. I just couldn't keep my fingers still with the thought that Carroll #15 is a step closer.