1923 Wheatstone Aeola 48 Key Treble

David Hansen

1923 Wheatstone Aeola 48 Key Treble

Up for sale is my 1923 Wheatstone Aeola, 29629, 48 Key Treble concertina. I bought this from The Button Box in 2010 and it's been back once in 2019 for some new valves, a new pad, a spring and some tuning. It's in excellent condition and plays easily. It has wonderfully warm tone without sacrifising volume so you can be heard easily in a crowded session. It has two cases, the original all leather Wheatstone case which is not in the best of shape and a Button Box fitted case with vinyl exterior. You can have one or both if you want to pay for shipping two cases. $3500 + Shipping

Wheatstone 29619_001.jpg

Wheatstone 29619_002.jpg

Wheatstone 29619_003.jpg

Wheatstone 29619_005.jpg

Edited by David Hansen
Lowered price
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, David Hansen said:

Most of them yes, there are a few where I play a couple of other concertinas.

In that case it has a wonderful tone.

Plus chapeau for your videos, I enjoy them all and I hope that this does not mean that you will no longer feature a concertina in your tunes.

5 hours ago, Don Taylor said:

In that case it has a wonderful tone.

Plus chapeau for your videos, I enjoy them all and I hope that this does not mean that you will no longer feature a concertina in your tunes.

It does have a wonderful tone and I will still feature concertina in my videos. My name finally came to the top of the list for a custom Wakker concertina.

• Like 1