Koot Brits Anglo In NZ

Dirge

This has turned up  I don't know much about Anglos but I'm guessing this is a good one so I thought I'd better pass the word.  There are usually about 2 NZ$ to the £.  You may have problems in that Trade Me used to be NZ only traders, (it's our local version of Ebay)  but that has been relaxed to some degree certainly Aussies can buy;  maybe others these days.  I'm happy to help as long as you don't expect me to actually buy it for you on spec'...  I have no use for an Anglo,  not even one as alluring as this.  (and I'm too far away to try it out for you)

Hallo Ken,  yes thanks music has been the (moderately) constant relief in all the recent tiresomeness. and I'm fine;  NZ got away a lot better than most and until recently (omicron) life was close to normal,  apart from not being allowed to go abroad.  Being on an island in the middle of nowhere has its perks.

Cheers Dirge

On 6/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, Julia M F said:

facinating insturment! Trade me won't let me register from USA. Stay well, Dirge.

You could try a VPN linked to NZ