Free Reed Concertina CD’s

Bill Crossland

The Free Reed website no longer works very well, but Neil still has a good supply of the concertina related CD’s to offer for sale. Perhaps foolishly, I offered to help…..

The complete An Clar set of 6 CD’s is available either individually or as a set. These were field recordings in Ireland, predominantly County Clare, from the early 70’s, made by Neil and John Tams. Originally LP’s, the CD versions have many extra tracks and extensive notes covering the content.

Details can be found here: https://www.free-reed.co.uk/

Alastair Anderson’s “Concertina Workshop” was originally released as an LP in 1974, re-released as a CD in 2008

The two original LP’s of Gordon Cutty (English) and Tommy Williams (MacCann Duet) are combined into one CD, “Masters of the Concertina”.

All CD’s are £6 each, plus postage and all are new and cellophane wrapped!

If you would like the Clare Set complete, the price is £30 for the six. Unfortunately the original cardboard box for the set is no longer available.

Other Free Reed CD’s are available if required!

I know this forum is not normally used for the sale of CD’s in this manner, but I checked with the “management” and obtained approval – and contributions to Cnet will be made on sales.

Please pm me on this forum if you would like to buy any of these and we can sort postage costs and progress from there.

As a guide, shipping the 6 CD set (tracked, signed and insured) to the USA is £25 and within the UK £10. I'm guessing that within the EU would be £18!

Edited by Bill Crossland
Added postage information