For Sale: 2 duet concertinas- Jones Piano and Wheatstone Crane Duet (SOLD)

hotdogfingers

Hello all-

I am relatively new to concertinas and the bug bit me hard enough to buy the two concertinas I am selling from 2 gentleman across the pond.  I used to be a hand therapist and developed some significant arthritis in my thumbs/wrists pretty early in life; as a result I've found that I can't play these instruments without pain and decreased function in my hands, and I need that badly.

THey are lovely instruments however!

The Jones Piano duet is not in concert pitch, however it is in tune with itself.

The WHeatstone was tuned to concert pitch by Barleycorn before I acquired it.   (Wheatstone has been sold; information left up for now for reference)

I have a lot of pics and sound samples for any interested party.

Here is the wheatstone (I can't play- you'll just hear the notes) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBm106OZzpE&t=36s

and the Jones Piano Duet; still for sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtBVxwlxn0&t=46s

If you're here in the US, I'd like to get back what I paid

$800 for the Jones

1800 for the Wheatstone

European friends; I am willing to ship across the pond, we'll just have to figure the shipping costs.

To the gentlemen from whom I purchased these- thank you for selling them to me and giving me an opportunity to play them;  I wish my hands/wrists would allow me to enjoy them, but I appreciate the time and effort you spent in the sales process.

Feel free to contact me here or at my email:  marktwincity@yahoo.com

For any concerned party, and since I am new to the forum, I do have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (markwinsal)  and Reverb (Mark's boutique, Winston-Salem, NC)

I have these listed for considerably more $ on those two sites; would much rather sell them here and make a donation to the website.  Thanks for your interest and stay well-

Mark Williams, Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Edited by hotdogfingers
one sold, other is pending

• hotdogfingers changed the title to For Sale: 2 duet concertinas- Jones Piano and Wheatstone Crane Duet (SOLD)