Looking for Anglo teacher in San Francisco Bay Area

Owen Anderson

I'm looking for someone to help me improve on Anglo in the SF Bay Area. I'm a relative beginner (~5 months in, but practicing almost every day), interested in English and American folk music, particularly harmonic style. I'm looking for someone who can give me feedback and pointers to help me improve.

I'd also appreciate any other suggestions of any local groups or resource to help me learn.

Edited by resistor

• Owen Anderson changed the title to Looking for Anglo teacher in San Francisco Bay Area

There are some great players in the Bay Area, and they are having an event coming up in a few weeks that would be very worth your while to attend if possible. Perhaps Daniel Hersh or Luke Hillman here on cnet can help.

Gary

7 hours ago, gcoover said:

There are some great players in the Bay Area, and they are having an event coming up in a few weeks that would be very worth your while to attend if possible. Perhaps Daniel Hersh or Luke Hillman here on cnet can help.

I've seen passing reference to this meetup on the ICA website. Do you know where I can find any more info?

• 2 weeks later...