More videos of galician and vasque music with concertina

Hello all, I shall include some links to youtube of videos playing concertina the past 22th of october, our galician celtictrad group Tor plaied at Eibar (the Basque Country).
We are Cástor Castro (bouzouki and flutes), Álvaro Iglesias, (doublebass), Xosé Liz (bouzouki), Félix Castro angloconcertina), melodeon, and galician bagpipes).
Two great musicians and friends, Pancho Álvarez (fiddle), and Ángel Iglesias (banjo), joined us in several tunes. And Lucía e David dancing, and the members of the galician traditional group Os Galaicos from Eibar. 
There are four videos about that concert. I shall put only the links in which the concertina is played. There also another videos with melodeon if somebody are interested in it, please tell me to upload the link too if you want. 

This video is of one Fandango and one Arin Arin learned from the great vasque musicians Juan Arriola e Arkaitz Mine, fiddle players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_FXcxAOcU

• Like 5

Felix, let me respond to the video you posted without overthinking it.

My immediate response is that it is completely joyous music.............such a pleasure to listen to.

Naturally I loved the parts with the Anglo concertina lead !!, but just so engrossing to listen to and to see how much you all love the performing of it.

Boy, the bouzouki player, Cástor I think, has this huge smile from start to finish.

Wonderful and thank you for posting.

Robin