Is William Wakker/Concertina Connection still making concertinas?

LoM

I've called the number on their page, and I also emailed them about a month ago (11/16) and realized I never got a response back. I was wondering if they still make concertinas. I bought a Rochelle Anglo from them years ago.

Thank you Jim! The Tornado did hit very close to home, but none of my family was affected. My heart goes out to the very many people who were. 

On that note, that's one of the reasons why I was trying to get in touch with Concertina Connection, to see if they had been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic at all; And to check up on their waiting list.

At this time, Wim Wakker is definitely making concertinas. He is currently making a baritone for me, his Parnassus model, which should be ready by January, possibly February. I believe that the workshop there makes sets of instruments on a schedule.

I have not had any email problems, and have always received prompt and helpful responses.

best wishes, Robert

• Like 1

Thank you Robert! May I ask how long you were on the waiting list for the Parnassus? I was just interested in seeing if their waiting times are still 3-4 years, and to learn more about the process, because i'm preparing for upgrading. 

16 hours ago, LoM said:

Thank you Robert! May I ask how long you were on the waiting list for the Parnassus? I was just interested in seeing if their waiting times are still 3-4 years, and to learn more about the process, because i'm preparing for upgrading. 

I waited just over 4 years from placing an order to spec:ing my Parnassus TT.