January Sale! New Concertina Tee Shirt (or coffee mug) Designs

Hello,

I've done some more free reed graphic design around the theme "Concertinas are Good for Humans." I've made three concertina designs (Anglo, English, and Duet) and two accordion designs. Information about all of these (and how to get them) can be found here: https://accordeonaire.com/2021/12/04/free-reeds-are-good-for-humans-new-designs-from-the-accordeonaire-shop/ Tee shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, etc.

Thanks very much,

Gary

Capture.PNG

Edited by Gary Chapin
Clarity

• Gary Chapin changed the title to New Concertina Tee Shirt (or coffee mug) Designs
36 minutes ago, Gary Chapin said:

I've done some more free reed graphic design around the theme "Concertinas are

Good for Humans."...Tee shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, etc.

Nice! However:

Are you in a position to despatch goods across international boundaries with the necessary

Customs documentation to avoid the duties charged by greedy, predatory and rapacious

governments such as the one we have here in the U.K.?

The last time I bought Tees from North America, I was charged duty at a rate which was

almost the price of the goods in the first place.

I recently bought a vintage chess board from Japan, and despite the vendor being genuine

antique dealers who ticked all the requisite boxes, HMRC decided that this wasn't good

enough for them, and they imposed duty at a rate of 20%.

They've got you by the wotsits because HMRC levy the duty on the carriers, and the carriers

won't release the goods till you pay them (the carriers) the required amount.

This is a real problem for folks indulging in 'private sales' across international boundaries.

5 hours ago, Gary Chapin said:

I would be willing to make this happen, but the time for shipping would be double because I would have it sent to me, and then I would send it to you.

Ah! Now I understand. I won't put you to all that trouble.

I used to run a small 'business' in which I controlled the despatch of stuff ax international boundaries, and was able to set things up so that recipients weren't hit by sales tax/customs duty when the stuff arrived. I had rather assumed that you were in the same situation - clearly this is not the case.. .

Thanks for that.

So much for international 'free-trade' agreements! I guess they only work if you are a large company, able and willing to bribe the politicians with large contributions to party funds. The man-in-the-street gets clobbered - every time...

Edited by lachenal74693

• 1 month later...
  • Gary Chapin changed the title to January Sale! New Concertina Tee Shirt (or coffee mug) Designs