"Anglo International" CD -- available anywhere?

JackJ

Hello!

I'm seeking a copy of the "Anglo International" CD that was produced by several members here some years back.  I'm guessing that new copies are long gone, but hoping someone might have an older copy that they'd be willing to part with.  Please PM me if you've got one you could sell to me.  Thanks!

Jack

10 hours ago, JackJ said:

Hello!

I'm seeking a copy of the "Anglo International" CD that was produced by several members here some years back.  I'm guessing that new copies are long gone, but hoping someone might have an older copy that they'd be willing to part with.  Please PM me if you've got one you could sell to me.  Thanks!

Jack

It's available for purchase on Amazon UK at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anglo-International-Concertina-playing-around/dp/B000FILMN6/ .

• Like 1

Anglo International is a 3CD collection of players from around the World  (Archives and New recordings). The aim of the collection was to demonstrate the versatility of the instrument. It has been much acclaimed and hopefully it reached it's objective.

English International followed this one and sadly as Duet could not be released a huge compilation is available here as a free download ,with the help of Daniel and Wes Williams.

I hope you enjoy it