The sound of music

On 8/23/2021 at 6:46 PM, Gregor Markič said:

Edelweiß- A lovely tune for a beginner. Little input for for much satisfaction 😀

Love it, inspiring !

Perforemd nn a D/G tuned Concertina ?

Is it yuo, who plays teh tune Edelweiß?

I am learning to palydifferent styles, but I like also to play in a ximilar way as you do.

Me alone and together with my fiend Phillip we are playng similar tunes occasopnally in one or the otehr Biergarten. And people enjyo it.

Kenn to learn more fromyou, I amredy to record some of our beautiful tunes for you and you gie memroe of your stuff ?

On 8/28/2021 at 8:18 PM, JoachimDelp said:

Love it, inspiring !

Perforemd nn a D/G tuned Concertina ?

Is it yuo, who plays teh tune Edelweiß?

I am learning to palydifferent styles, but I like also to play in a ximilar way as you do.

Me alone and together with my fiend Phillip we are playng similar tunes occasopnally in one or the otehr Biergarten. And people enjyo it.

Kenn to learn more fromyou, I amredy to record some of our beautiful tunes for you and you gie memroe of your stuff ?

Hello, Joachim. My concertina is C/G and yes, I played Edelweiss. I'm flattered if you like my playing, I consider myself to be a beginner though. If you send me any musical ideas, it would be honour and pleasure for me to try and play it even more so if you learn something from my playing.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:07 PM, Gregor Markič said:

Hello, Joachim. My concertina is C/G and yes, I played Edelweiss. I'm flattered if you like my playing, I consider myself to be a beginner though. If you send me any musical ideas, it would be honour and pleasure for me to try and play it even more so if you learn something from my playing.

Have been very busy and have read your message only now.

Yes, I am delighted with the idea to inerchange smoe Music and learning one from tghe other.

Presumably we ae omore or less of a similar level as players.

Give me please a bit of time, I shalll leave for Spain, holyday and vbusiness, and when I cme back I shall try,perhaps together with my freind Phillip to record some music for you,., which I jhope you wil like

Think I shal send ir to you to mail address.

Can imagine easily, tha we shall enjoy together and learn or get some mpulses for new tings.

I am very jhappy with the idea.

Regards

Joachim

We play generally Folk : Irish ,German Basque tunes (Ilike very much) some Russion and also some pouular music.

Perhaps some day we can met in _Slovenia or in Germany and can play diretly together.:)

On 8/31/2021 at 11:43 PM, JoachimDelp said:

Have been very busy and have read your message only now.

Yes, I am delighted with the idea to inerchange smoe Music and learning one from tghe other.

Presumably we ae omore or less of a similar level as players.

Give me please a bit of time, I shalll leave for Spain, holyday and vbusiness, and when I cme back I shall try,perhaps together with my freind Phillip to record some music for you,., which I jhope you wil like

Think I shal send ir to you to mail address.

Can imagine easily, tha we shall enjoy together and learn or get some mpulses for new tings.

I am very jhappy with the idea.

Regards

Joachim

We play generally Folk : Irish ,German Basque tunes (Ilike very much) some Russion and also some pouular music.

Perhaps some day we can met in _Slovenia or in Germany and can play diretly together.:)

Hallo, Joachim, es würde mich freuen mit dir zusammenzukommen, weil ich außerdem auch Deutsch lerne seit 6 Jahren. Ich würde eiverstanden mit dir mich zu treffen und ich finde es interessant, dass du änlichen Musik-Gefallen/Geschmack hast. Was ich spiele kannst du dir in meinem Youtube account ansehen und wenn nicht habe ich auch in diesem Forum viele meine Aufnahmen veröffentlicht. Bis bald!