Cleaning the cigarette smoke smell on a concertina

An update.

It would seem that I was able to fix the tobacco smell. The solution was playing it every day. Not sure of the timing, you could look back and check dates.

But, I traded this today. And an impartial sniffer at BB judged this as passable and acceptable.

It went from making me feel unwell and my girlfriend asking if I started smoking again, in the house and complaining about the smell to essentially non existent. A few weeks prior to trading, I had to put my face in front of the exhaust and a full bellows to notice any smell at all and it was minimal. 

not sure if this is a universal solution. But I can say that it worked for me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, seanc said:

An update.

It would seem that I was able to fix the tobacco smell. The solution was playing it every day. Not sure of the timing, you could look back and check dates.

But, I traded this today. And an impartial sniffer at BB judged this as passable and acceptable.

It went from making me feel unwell and my girlfriend asking if I started smoking again, in the house and complaining about the smell to essentially non existent. A few weeks prior to trading, I had to put my face in front of the exhaust and a full bellows to notice any smell at all and it was minimal. 

not sure if this is a universal solution. But I can say that it worked for me.

And good for your playing as well!