Learned Of It On Ebay

Aquarussell

I was wondering through eBay when I found an auction for a Jack English concertina. That's a baritone version of the Jackie concertina from the Concertina Connection.

When did that happen? Has that been out for months and I am just now finding out?

I feel out of touch, as usual.

Russell Hedges

Well, it's noose to me also. I was at the C-connection web site maybe a month ago and it didn't say anything then. I guess this is how Wim announces a new product! Sounds intriguing.

Well, it's noose to me also.  I was at the C-connection web site maybe a month ago and it didn't say anything then.

Actually, it is listed as a derivitive of the Jackie, in their "Jackie" link on the home page. The fingerings, etc are identical, just sounds an octave lower tone. I've already emailed to see if the Jackie trade-in policy holds for trading a Jackie on a Jack....I fancy the lower tone!

Let me know about what they go for on Ebay!

Greg

I was wondering through eBay when I found an auction for a Jack English concertina.  That's a baritone version of the Jackie concertina from the Concertina Connection. 

When did that happen?  Has that been out for months and I am just now finding out?

I feel out of touch, as usual.

Russell Hedges

Hi Russell,

I've been visiting the Concertina Connection web-site on and off for the past week and the "Jack" is I think pretty close to being a couple days old on the web-site. I saw the same e-bay listing as you and there also had been a listing for the "Jackie" that proceeded it by a day (I think). When I checked today, both listings were gone. They both had "buy it now" features for those auctions, so it's a good chance someone did! Hope that helps.

Peggy in Michigan