How to get to a users page

3 hours ago, David Barnert said:

I have no idea what you’re trying to say, here, but You’re Welcome.

Me neither??? Thanks for your help and being able to find people on the website I don’t know where that gibberish came fromThanks for your help and being able to find people on the website I don’t know where that gibberish came from

The iPad I use, and the "smart" phone had some kind of demonic self-filling while typing (not to mention when I use speech recognition) so when I read "hydride" I almost instantly made it "I tried!" Perhaps similar happens to you with your device?  I turned 'em off, and live with my old-fashioned typos.

Oh my... now a whole buch of things fall into place.

Speech recognition, auto correction, auto translation... all major contributors to the deterioration of language and its beauty. Humans enslaving themselves and one of the biggest assets that makes humanity (language) to computers. I should really get out of that field (IT) asap...

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 6:51 AM, David Barnert said:

Aha! Thank you, David. “How many different ways I tried.”

I never use the speech recognition tools, so I don’t think like that.

David when you work for the organization that I do speech recognition is essential and the amount of communications we do JCAHO 😊

9 hours ago, StephenTx said:

David when you work for the organization that I do speech recognition is essential and the amount of communications we do JCAHO 😊

Speech recognition can be a very useful, if sometimes inaccurate, thing. But no less useful would be to develop the habit of always proofreading its output before hitting [Submit Reply].

17 hours ago, StephenTx said:

David when you work for the organization that I do speech recognition is essential and the amount of communications we do

In your organization, it's "essential" to have inaccurate communication?