WTB Baritone English

jjkunce

[update: Purchased a used Morse Albion. It's a really nice step up from the Stagi.]

Looking for a baritone english concertina to buy. Preferably in North America and <$3000 US.

I currently have a Stagi baritone and a Stagi treble. I'm looking for a step up - especially something with better action. Cosmetics are not an issue - I'm all about the function. My ears prefer the baritone range, but I might consider a tenor or tenor-treble or similar.

I have been considering a new Morse Geordie. So, I'm looking for something in that range of quality, and under that price point. Thanks.

-- Jeff

Edited by jjkunce
found what I was looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 1:10 PM, jjkunce said:

[update: Purchased a used Morse Albion. It's a really nice step up from the Stagi.]

Looking for a baritone english concertina to buy. Preferably in North America and <$3000 US.

I currently have a Stagi baritone and a Stagi treble. I'm looking for a step up - especially something with better action. Cosmetics are not an issue - I'm all about the function. My ears prefer the baritone range, but I might consider a tenor or tenor-treble or similar.

I have been considering a new Morse Geordie. So, I'm looking for something in that range of quality, and under that price point. Thanks.

-- Jeff

Good for you baritones are hard to come by.  Were you able to get it for your price pointWere you able to get it for your price point