Herrington 30 button Anglo

buttonbox21

New Seth Hamon Herrington G/C 30 button Anglo concertina for sale. I just got this a short time ago but my stiff aging hands just won't work the way they used to. Playing is very uncomfortable and sadly I must part with this beautiful instrument. I bought this instrument new and am asking $2,000. Shipping to Continental USA only will be $55 extra. PayPal accepted. This concertina is also listed on Seth Hamon's site. Please contact Dana at buttonbox21@yahoo.com or call 386-626-4572 and leave a message.

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

Edited by buttonbox21
  • Sad 1

This instrument is no longer for sale. I have decided to hang on to it for a while and see what happens down the road. It is too nice to let go yet. I stumbled on to a new playing position and it is working very nicely. No pain or discomfort so far. Instead of playing the way the instructional videos show, that is playing on one knee, which was very awkward for me, I decided to simply lay the concertina on both knees and tilt it forward a bit. This has proven to be a big difference and makes playing much more comfortable for me. Hopefully, this will enable me to keep at it for the long term. 😋

Edited by buttonbox21
  • Like 4