Looking to buy parts for an Arno Arnold chemnitzer

marxstadter

Hello, everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for an Arno Arnold chemnitzer concertina that we can salvage some pieces from. I recently discovered that my grandfather, a lifelong concertina player who currently has Alzheimer's disease, has a broken concertina that in theory could be repaired fairly easily if we had a few replacement buttons, valves/action mechanisms, and springs.

I don't have the year or even really where it came from (due to the dementia). The most I know is that he bought it from someone in either Wisconsin or Minnesota somewhere between 2005 and 2010. He can still play, and we're trying to get it fixed up so he can play it a few more times in his life.

If anyone has any leads, I would be greatly appreciative!

1.png

2.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marxstadter said:

Hello, everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for an Arno Arnold chemnitzer concertina that we can salvage some pieces from. I recently discovered that my grandfather, a lifelong concertina player who currently has Alzheimer's disease, has a broken concertina that in theory could be repaired fairly easily if we had a few replacement buttons, valves/action mechanisms, and springs.

I don't have the year or even really where it came from (due to the dementia). The most I know is that he bought it from someone in either Wisconsin or Minnesota somewhere between 2005 and 2010. He can still play, and we're trying to get it fixed up so he can play it a few more times in his life.

If anyone has any leads, I would be greatly appreciative!

1.png

2.png

Absolutely worth to be repaired-

I am locaed n Ermany and i repair modestly old German Concertinas.

Have seveal old Concertinas in stock fpor spare and for beeing repared or upcycvled.

I am in contact here with some Erman REpairers and Makers, have one specially  in mind I bopught from him a schepaer but beautiful ccnertina.

This man should ba capab le to help,  presume and he is a fine guy.

If you athorize me and if you cannoz quicly resolve your problem in your place I offer my assitance. I am sitting nerer to the fountain and I am going qute frequently to Klingenthal, Chemnitz and Dresde. In Chemnitz I know a BAndoneon Club. Might be worth to take contac with them in my labuage.

So, tell me if you want me to do  some effoprt, what I wuld do with a great pleasure.

Joachim :)

Just now, JoachimDelp said:

Absolutely worth to be repaired-

I am locaed n Ermany and i repair modestly old German Concertinas.

Have seveal old Concertinas in stock fpor spare and for beeing repared or upcycvled.

I am in contact here with some Erman REpairers and Makers, have one specially  in mind I bopught from him a schepaer but beautiful ccnertina.

This man should ba capab le to help,  presume and he is a fine guy.

If you athorize me and if you cannoz quicly resolve your problem in your place I offer my assitance. I am sitting nerer to the fountain and I am going qute frequently to Klingenthal, Chemnitz and Dresde. In Chemnitz I know a BAndoneon Club. Might be worth to take contac with them in my labuage.

So, tell me if you want me to do  some effoprt, what I wuld do with a great pleasure.

Joachim :)

You could also contact me to my email, you fin in b perile.

On 3/30/2021 at 1:22 AM, JoachimDelp said:

You could also contact me to my email, you fin in b perile.

Dear marxstadter

after the secod world war USA helped Europe :)

Thank you merica for the Marshall Plan , for the US airplaines in the sky of Berli, etting sall seet bombs, cn taiing  cccolate and other desirable thing which eere scare at this times.

Thank you cigaetes, Music, Elvis Presley Babys :) etrc.

To give you b ack a little bit too, now it is our term to help you generously :)

Now serious:

If you yet not been able to resolve this magter, I supported b y Mr. Harry Geuns can  help, smost likely any you need + advice how to doit, in copndition you send or photgraps plu descipion of this parts and its location inside the Bandoeon.

So, I invite you, tell us n detail what is needed, what does not work properly documentating as detaied and good as possible, and shal hav e in stock, Harry´s stock or mine, and if not together we can find what may b e needed oherwise.

Harry is a well kn own B aneon Rsorer and Build, ein earler times he aslo has buil the Euns Concertina, in its time qitte wekk know in the UUSA. A geins hybid conrtina was ,my first goo cncertina.

I I have admade you curious, here is teh ink to Harry´s web seie, which can perhaps can transmoit you an impression, what this kind man is capable.

He is not only a good and expeience Bandeon Maker, he is also a very good, exellen fllow.

I have not asked him if I am alllowed to menton is name here, an d in the beginning I did not thnk to do so. I guess he agres.

Want to make clearthis is no promotion letter, m, neither him nor me, we do not need, speciallly him does not need such a thing,

Well, no it is your turn, wrie me abd we sha reply you quicly and shal try to asssit ou, so teh Arnold can be working again a fes days. :)

Joachim

http://bandoneon-maker.com/contact/

There ill be no invoice for a few spares !!!

On 4/1/2021 at 4:29 PM, JoachimDelp said:

Dear marxstadter

after the secod world war USA helped Europe :)

Thank you merica for the Marshall Plan , for the US airplaines in the sky of Berli, etting sall seet bombs, cn taiing  cccolate and other desirable thing which eere scare at this times.

Thank you cigaetes, Music, Elvis Presley Babys :) etrc.

To give you b ack a little bit too, now it is our term to help you generously :)

Now serious:

If you yet not been able to resolve this magter, I supported b y Mr. Harry Geuns can  help, smost likely any you need + advice how to doit, in copndition you send or photgraps plu descipion of this parts and its location inside the Bandoeon.

So, I invite you, tell us n detail what is needed, what does not work properly documentating as detaied and good as possible, and shal hav e in stock, Harry´s stock or mine, and if not together we can find what may b e needed oherwise.

Harry is a well kn own B aneon Rsorer and Build, ein earler times he aslo has buil the Euns Concertina, in its time qitte wekk know in the UUSA. A geins hybid conrtina was ,my first goo cncertina.

I I have admade you curious, here is teh ink to Harry´s web seie, which can perhaps can transmoit you an impression, what this kind man is capable.

He is not only a good and expeience Bandeon Maker, he is also a very good, exellen fllow.

I have not asked him if I am alllowed to menton is name here, an d in the beginning I did not thnk to do so. I guess he agres.

Want to make clearthis is no promotion letter, m, neither him nor me, we do not need, speciallly him does not need such a thing,

Well, no it is your turn, wrie me abd we sha reply you quicly and shal try to asssit ou, so teh Arnold can be working again a fes days. :)

Joachim

http://bandoneon-maker.com/contact/

There ill be no invoice for a few spares !!!

Ha ve not forgottenm here we are celbratin Easter fiests.

May be I cannotz giv e some more concrete info until Tuesday.

Regards

Joachim