McNeela Swan Concertina, C/G--Sold

robtber

30 Buttons, C/G, Wheatstone Layout

Hard Case Included (not blocked)

Selling to Upgrade

This concertina was purchased new in July, 2020.  It has been played regularly since then.  The original vinyl straps have been replaced with more comfortable and durable leather straps from The Button Box.  All reeds are in tune.  The instrument is in perfect working order and still looks like new.  

$600 + shipping

IMG_2356.thumb.jpg.8ac13aac996b00d5f3ff18acf03cfb3c.jpgIMG_2358.thumb.jpg.b1c274778444ae995b45958368f12b87.jpgIMG_2360.thumb.jpg.7afe82407dfe23a4b69e3dfce3edd113.jpg

I began studying Irish Traditional Music about 7 months ago.  I've been enjoying it thoroughly,  and I wanted to upgrade to a faster concertina.  I live in Wisconsin.

Edited by robtber
Forgot to include quote.

22 hours ago, anadances said:

Hello,

Can I ask the reason you're selling so soon after getting it? 

Also your location for shipping?

Thanks!

I began studying Irish Traditional Music about 7 months ago.  I've been enjoying it thoroughly,  and I wanted to upgrade to a faster concertina.  I live in Wisconsin.

The action is riveted, unlike their cheaper model, the "Wren".  It is very responsive.  I didn't post any audios or videos because the McNeela website has several videos of Caitlin Nic Gabhann and Michael O Raghallaigh demonstrating the Swan.  It also shows more photos of the concertina including the action.  

• robtber changed the title to McNeela Swan Concertina, C/G--Sold