Wheatstone Concertina (Steve Dickinson) 30 button C/G

Hello, I'm interested. I can't find it in Ebay. 

I play a Hohner Concertina  exactly the same  30 C/G   Anglo/ Irish setting.  It's more a beginner instrument. 
I play Concertina since 25 Years as a hobby and now i need a upgrade of the Instrument with faster action.

I live in Mainz, Germany.  

Hello bargemans,  thank you, I found it in  Ebay.co.uk.  But actually I think it is too expensive for me. I could buy me a new Concertina by Suttner for more then 2000,- € less 🤨.  Sure the Name of the Instrument is famous

I understand it is not a real old instrument, Steve Dickinson took up the Wheatstone Factory Name in 1975. 

It also would be a problem for me to spend such a lot money without a possibility to test and play the instrument. Due to Corona I see no chance to visit Isle of Wight at the moment.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:12 PM, Michael Wiegert said:

Hello bargemans,  thank you, I found it in  Ebay.co.uk.  But actually I think it is too expensive for me. I could buy me a new Concertina by Suttner for more then 2000,- € less 🤨.  Sure the Name of the Instrument is famous

I understand it is not a real old instrument, Steve Dickinson took up the Wheatstone Factory Name in 1975. 

It also would be a problem for me to spend such a lot money without a possibility to test and play the instrument. Due to Corona I see no chance to visit Isle of Wight at the moment.

A particular Suttner may be less, but its not a Steve Dickinson Wheatstone, just as a Jeffries isnt a Dipper. Its worth the money. Your comment seems to imply something negative about the value of this instrument

6 hours ago, Oberon said:

A particular Suttner may be less, but its not a Steve Dickinson Wheatstone, just as a Jeffries isnt a Dipper. Its worth the money. Your comment seems to imply something negative about the value of this instrument

I would agree.  Comments such as that one would be better served in a PM.