Seeking a YouTube video I can't find: mid-2000s young woman playing a very large English concertina for classicalish/jazzy music

I wanted to show a friend a clip of the versatility of the English concertina, and it's driving me crazy I can't find one specific player. Not sure if she deleted her account and videos are lost, or if I'm just not searching right.

In the mid-late 2000s there was a young woman who posted several clips on YouTube of classical and jazz-y music on a notably larger than average concertina, irrc posed on a stool in a relatively upscale living room or such. She had several clips and seemed like a really solid player, and the recording quality was (for that time) notably better than average. And she posted it at a time when not so many concertina players were posting on YouTube, so had a bit of a head-start in popularity.

Does that ring a bell for anyone? Is that artist's work still up?

6 hours ago, John Wild said:

I am not sure. you may find it interesting to look at this recent discussion topic.

That thread is not about her, but about some files that used to be on her web site. I’ve just had a look at her site and there doesn’t seem to be anything there more recent than 2015. She was a member here, with two different user names. Neither has visited concertina.net since 2012.

4 hours ago, Don Taylor said:

I found this recent video with Juliette Daum playing concertina at around 44 minutes in:

Good find! Note her words at 43:50 --  “I’m a bit out of practice with the concertina.”

So I guess she’s living in Wales, now. She was in France 15 years ago, and was living in the US when she came to NESI a few years later.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:33 AM, Don Taylor said:

I found this recent video with Juliette Daum playing concertina at around 44 minutes in:

Just for the records and if anyone's interested - that other lady in the video is the imo fantastic Harriet Earis ( http://www.harrietearis.com ) - it's absolutely worth checking her music and she's a lovely personality on top of that

sorry for being slightly offtopic :)