Need help in identification of concertina

Hi everyone, I found my late grandfather's anglo concertina and would like help in getting any information on it. I don't really know anything about it. Hope you all can help. TIA!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I've seen a bunch of Italian ones like these, but concur with SOD that it could be a Chinese copy, depending on age.

And concur models much like this were sold under the names Stagi, Bastari, etc. and would toss in Regoletto off the top of my head. Many of which names were probably just badges for identical products possibly from the same factory.

Do you need help figuring out if it's working properly? Like are you trying to appraise/sell it, learn it, or what? It's not particularly valuable, even if an older Italian and in perfect working condition. Like if absolutely perfect normally I'd say $100-150 if you provide the buyer proof of condition (like a quick YouTube clip), though with the current fad for sea shanties maybe even $200 if it's in full working condition.

Edited by TapTheForwardAssist
Spelling