The Way I do it

Kelteglow

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All of you .I hope we can return to some sort of normal in 2021. Back to the subject .I have bought almost every tune and instruction book going Keeping Gary in Gin and Tonics. I play as much as I can using the suggested tablature .Left and right finger positions .In the end I just end up singing my song and finding the best accompaniment that I am able to produce. I wish I had Jodie's skills but I am going to need another lifetime to get there .So in the meantime I will just have to use the skills I have acquired so far and do my best . I can sing better than I can play and I often use a trick learnt from one of John Kirkpatrick's  workshops if you forget the chords .Just Sing a bit louder. I love my Concertina's and it has brought me hours of fun in my retirement introduced me to so many friends and final a Big thanks to this site that has allowed me to talk with so many like minded musicians. Luv To you All Bob Glanville 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kelteglow said:

In the end I just end up singing my song and finding the best accompaniment that I am able to produce. 

That's the best any of us can aspire to.  Thanks for the holiday wishes and the same to you and yours...😊

Peace,Health and Harmony,

Erik

• Like 1