SOLD: Elise Hayden - For Sale

Sean M

I have an Elise Hayden by the Concertina Connection that I bought new from Liberty Bellows in Philadelphia about a year ago. Since then it’s spent most of it’s life in a box as my main instrument is an Anglo concertina and I also playing tenor banjo and have a few whistles around. I’ve barely played it and feel bad that it’s not being played. It’s like new yet not new so I’m hoping to sell it for a reasonable “used” price. I bought it for $435 and am willing to sell it for $335 $300 including shipping (inside the USA and $335 $300 + shipping for outside the USA).

I’m posting this on my iPad and hoping I’ll get to be able to post some pics but like I said it’s like new.

EDIT: Price drop, also will consider trade for Concertina Connection Jack/Jackie model

Edited by Sean M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 3:00 PM, Sean M said:

Price dropping to $300 including shipping

Hello, is your accordion still available? I am interested. Maybe you could email me a short little text video so I could just hear that it is functional and roughly what it sounds like?  I'm in the midwest so shipping will not be much. Thanks,-S.P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sean M changed the title to SOLD: Elise Hayden - For Sale