Two Concertinas for sale

VIN

Two Concertinas for sale, they have both become expensive ornaments  that just don’t get picked up Im afraid, one is a 61 button Wheatstone Maccann duet that I first posted for sale In February so I have just pasted the information from that post, it’s a shame that its not getting any use and I would like it to sell so I have lowered the price to£1500, I think that is a bargain I hope someone feels the same.

I also have for sale my 48 button Lachenal new model  metal ended EC serial number 58275 in very good condition which was recently fitted with new six fold bellows, has a carry case  and is in concert pitch also at £1500,  I’m in Doncaster south yorks and anyone is more than welcome to come along to view and try ether of the concertinas

Posted February 25 (edited)

Selling Wheatstone Maccann Duet 60 button plus air S/N 26369 dating from 1st may 1914, it is six sided and measures 7 ¾” across the flats

I bought this from Chris Algar at Barleycorn concertinas in 2017 for £2500 to learn alongside my EC (which by the way I am also terrible at) it rarely gets picked up now which is a real shame so it is for sale and I am looking for £2000( now£1500) which I think is a fair price, its in very good condition with nickel ends and eight fold bellows with the original leather case anyone close enough to Doncaster is very welcome to come along and have a play, I will try to upload photos but who knows how that will turn out , meanwhile I will be happy to try and answer any questions you may have, Vin

ec1.jpg

ec2.jpg

ec3.jpg

ec4.jpg

ec5.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg