Who is the maker of concertina?

Hi Aleskei,

I don't think anyone has pointed that out to you yet: When tackling concertina restauration jobs, DO get "the bible" (Dave Elliott's "Concertina Maintenace Manual"). It'll answer most questions you'll have at that level as well as prevent you from falling into numerous trap doors.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Good evening!

I hope everyone here is in good health!

Just wanted to update information about the further story of the concertina I wrote about.

It is tuned, a bit refurbished and in good loving hands now (my wife's  :) ), played every day.

Inexplicably, another instrument that got lost in Russia knocked on my life. Firstly I decided to ignore it, but then I was cought by the idea of playing duo on concertinas with my wife!

This concertina is Lachenal, 48 buttons "New Model", as I understand after my research. Can anyone advise a bit more information about this concertina?

Here is the links with some photos. It is in quite good condition, need some light repairements (though I didn't see the mechanics yet). 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19YBPDYvdIdcGMdn2cXCq_H7BFg1DzOAE?usp=sharing

Regards, 

Aleskei