Seeking a copy of Dympna O'Sullivan's last album, Enriched

If anyone could point me to a source for this album, I would greatly appreciate it. Custys in Ennis is out of stock, and I don't see any other sources. If any family or friends of hers are planning a reprint, I can wait, or if not, I'd love a digital copy. 

Thanks,
PG

It was available from Custy's until a few weeks ago. Probably worth asking them, if you haven't already. They will know if the family still has copies left and will be able to get copies if there are any.

As it happens, I was in Lissycasey a few hours ago, walked up to the cascades. Had the car parked outside the cemetary and doffed my virtual hat in memory of.

Edited by Peter Laban

A lot of stuff seems to have sold out at Custy's during the lockdown. It may be they are just not buying in much or perhaps people don't come in as often to drop in copies. Give me a shout if you can't find it.

Image-K-D3-small.jpg

Have you heard An Trí is a Rian? I don't suppose that's still available but while Claire Keville recorded with them on that CD, Dympna slotted into that setting with John Weir and Eithne Ní Dhonaile  very nicely on occasion.

Edited by Peter Laban

Lovely photo as always, Peter. I wish I had gotten to meet them both. Your recording with Kitty was a big influence on me taking up the concertina to begin with, starting with a borrowed 20 button that belonged to Nick Brown's grandfather (so pipers are to be held responsible on multiple counts for bringing this fiddler to the dark side). 

Anyhow, I Just heard back from Custy's, and they do have copies in the store, so will be updating the stock on the website tomorrow. Hurray!