Greg Jowaisas

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Greg I have a couple email addresses and I haven’t been able to browse him it doesn’t seem as though he’s posted on here for a while does anyone know if everything’s OK with him and or have his current email. What I have is I’ve been trying to get in touch with Greg I have a couple email addresses and I haven’t been able to browse him it doesn’t seem as though he’s posted on here for a while does anyone know if everything‘s OK with him and or have his current email. What I have is gjoaisas@ioptics.com Thank you

2 hours ago, StephenTx said:

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Greg I have a couple email addresses and I haven’t been able to browse him it doesn’t seem as though he’s posted on here for a while does anyone know if everything’s OK with him and or have his current email. What I have is I’ve been trying to get in touch with Greg I have a couple email addresses and I haven’t been able to browse him it doesn’t seem as though he’s posted on here for a while does anyone know if everything‘s OK with him and or have his current email. What I have is gjoaisas@ioptics.com Thank you

You have a missing character in the address,

gjowaisas@fioptics.com

Stephen and all,

To quote "Spamalot" I'm "not dead yet."  In fact have been quite busy with concertina repairs and refurbishment during these Covid times.  Family and I are doing our best to stay healthy and here are hopes the concertina community can do the same.

Best regards,

Greg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Greg Jowaisas said:

Stephen and all,

To quote "Spamalot" I'm "not dead yet."  In fact have been quite busy with concertina repairs and refurbishment during these Covid times.  Family and I are doing our best to stay healthy and here are hopes the concertina community can do the same.

Best regards,

Greg

Wasn’t Even thinking you had Pass but it certainly is good news!

• 2 weeks later...