Lachenal 30-button Ab/Eb

Paul Read

5 hours ago, Paul Read said:

I put a price in Canadian dollars but it showed up in pounds. Corrected in case you thought i was being a little greedy on that one!

The way the pound has been going in the currency markets might have worked the other way. ?

2 hours ago, Dowright said:

Paul,

Serial number would be much appreciated.

Randy

also a rosewood coloured mahogany type 30 button, steel reeds 149180, Rosewood 30b 173565, cheers, another 151369,  32 button rosewood 144444, 30 button rosewood 197472

On 7/29/2020 at 9:38 AM, Anglo-Irishman said:

PS: I just looked at my currency converter, and the difference between 1600 Canadian Dollars and 1600 British Pounds is roughly 700 Euros. You could buy an entry-level hybrid Anglo for that amount!

John

1600 pounds converts to C$2770. I could let it go for C$2700 plus shipping. I may convert to G/D if it doesn’t sell, although it is such a nice player i wantedto see if anyone was looking for an Ab/Bb. .

Edited by Paul Read

• 2 weeks later...

I just did the usual search for Musical Instruments > Concertina on US ebay and it is not showing up. You might check on this, that's a big potential market.

Ken

Edited to add: OK, if I dig with the settings it shows up, but other out-of-country instruments show up without that...beats me.

56 minutes ago, Ken_Coles said:

I just did the usual search for Musical Instruments > Concertina on US ebay and it is not showing up. You might check on this, that's a big potential market.

Ken

Edited to add: OK, if I dig with the settings it shows up, but other out-of-country instruments show up without that...beats me.

Thanks Ken.  I have noticed a few times that I have to go hunting for my listings.  I'll see if there is something I can change to make it more visible.