craneconcertina.net - was Owner of Craneconcertina.com - contact?

I was corresponding with ceemonster yesterday and it appears that Craneconcertia.com has gone into archive.  Does anyone have contact info for Chris Bell, who had taken it over?  I would gladly host it and keep it up, but would like to get hold of him for a proper transfer.

Kind regards,

Rod

Thanks, RAc.  I hadn't seen this thread.  I don't know that I want to pay min $200 for the name via an internet broker, so I think I'll restart the site under craneconcertina.net.  Moving the content from the archive shouldn't be hard, or we can just redo it.

What do you think?

• saguaro_squeezer changed the title to craneconcertina.net - was Owner of Craneconcertina.com - contact?
4 hours ago, saguaro_squeezer said:

Thanks, RAc.  I hadn't seen this thread.  I don't know that I want to pay min $200 for the name via an internet broker, so I think I'll restart the site under craneconcertina.net.  Moving the content from the archive shouldn't be hard, or we can just redo it.

What do you think?

What do I think? Hmmm, I don't know. If you (or anyone else) are/is willing to put the work into it, I'll draw my hat in awe (it WILL be a lot of work with little return, almost inevitably), but I'm not sure if a separate subsection in an existing established internet presence such as concertina.net, concertina.org or concertinas.org.uk wouldn't be a better home for this kind of thing. 

At the heart of the issue is the simple fact (imho) that the Crane layout per se is nothing that deserves an internet presence of its own. Don't get me wrong; I feel comfortable with the system right now and feel that there are more technical idiosyncracies to be explored on it, but the same could be argued for any other layout system. Furthermore I still believe that I would have become as proficient on any other system as I have on the Crane had I started on that system. Thus I don't feel emotionally attached to the Crane and/or its history; rather, I feel attached to the Concertina (any layout) as a way of expressing music.

But it's up to you, really. If I can be of any use in helping out (with content or technical issues), I'll be happy to do so, but I can't make a long term commitment.