Sign in to follow this  
Randy Stein

2Many Buttons play Baltzerjungfru

2Many Buttons consists of Jim Besser on Anglo Concertina and Randy Stein on English Concertina. This is from a virus compliant distance rehearsal today in my condo complex.

• Like 2

Bravo, you guys !

What a terrific three minutes of music; especially on concertinas........really enjoyed it.

It is inspirational too.........my mate, Bill N. who posts on this site, and I are trying to play some tunes on our concertinas together and a tune like this would be an excellent challenge.

( He may well hear this for the first time here ! !)

Hoping for more tunes from you both and would love to see it on YouTube as well.

Robin

34 minutes ago, Robin Harrison said:

Bravo, you guys !

What a terrific three minutes of music; especially on concertinas........really enjoyed it.

It is inspirational too.........my mate, Bill N. who posts on this site, and I are trying to play some tunes on our concertinas together and a tune like this would be an excellent challenge.

( He may well hear this for the first time here ! !)

Hoping for more tunes from you both and would love to see it on YouTube as well.

Robin

Hi Robin - we're embarking on a major recording project, so stay tuned!

Sorry for the wind noise; I didn't expect that.

Jim and I have been playing together for more than ten years. It took some stops and starts to find a good meld and repertoire. I am also lucky that Jim is a master Anglo player and can adapt to my style of playing easier than I can to his. 

Still hoping he can play in Eb one day. 

1 hour ago, Randy Stein said:

Jim and I have been playing together for more than ten years. It took some stops and starts to find a good meld and repertoire. I am also lucky that Jim is a master Anglo player and can adapt to my style of playing easier than I can to his. 

Still hoping he can play in Eb one day. 

Did you forget that Eb is illegal in this state?