C/G Jeffries 46-Key 7FB for sale - £5,000:00

SimonRosser

I bought this instrument from Chris Algar of Barleycorn Concertinas some years back and, because I favour my Bb/F and my G/D, I don't really play it that much.

The ends have been re-plated by some Vizigoth or another - but don't let that put you off.  It's a nice sounding box and deserves to be played. 

All the reeds sound, springs, pads and valves are all good.

Bellows are sound, if a bit "bouncy" for my taste and the internals are cleaner than you might expect from an instrument of its age. 

The buyer will need to buy a hard case for it  as it came from Barleycorn without one. 

I currently have it in a two-seater case - which I'm keeping.

I've got all the usual pics but the upload limit doesn't permit and I'm not sufficiently "au fait" with the tech to be able to reduce them.   Any ideas gratefully received and thankfully applied!

2% to C.Net if bought here.

IMG_01.JPG

18 minutes ago, SimonRosser said:

I've got all the usual pics but the upload limit doesn't permit and I'm not sufficiently "au fait" with the tech to be able to reduce them.   Any ideas gratefully received and thankfully applied!

Try this online image compressor:

https://hnet.com/compress-jpeg/

Upload your photos, put 70 in the Image Quality box, 800 in the Width box, click on the "Compress Now" button, then download the results. Hopefully they will now be small enough to use here.

Edited by alex_holden