Wheatstone Aeola Case

I own a 64 key Wheatstone Aeola which sits in it's original case when not in use. Unfortunately the case is not in good shape and I am looking to replace it with a new flight case or other Aeola-sized case if available. Does anyone know a company or someone who might be able to assist me or has one to sell? Many thanks.

Thanks Mike. I did consider Steve but knowing the waiting list for his concertinas, I thought I might try here first. Previous posts have suggested The Music Room and Hobgoblin but nothing was there for the larger size of the Aeola.

I'll give Steve a call on the off chance.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Fistone said:

The instrument is a tenor/treble Aeola made in 1917.

my own TT Æola fits perfectly into the usual Pelican/Hardigg „Storm“ case (iM2075) - not much room left for padding/foam, admittely ?

best wishes - ?

49 minutes ago, Wolf Molkentin said:

my own TT Æola fits perfectly into the usual Pelican/Hardigg „Storm“ case (iM2075) - not much room left for padding/foam, admittely ?

best wishes - ?

Best check the size.   Aeola tenor Trebles are not all the same size.

4 minutes ago, Theo said:

Best check the size.   Aeola tenor Trebles are not all the same size.

good advice - if anyone is interested, I could give you the size of mine, as this is a perfect fit, to the max... (and btw the instrument would not fit into the respective Nanuk case (908), which is not bigger - to the contrary (due to the internal structure), whatever has been said here and elsewhere ?)...

2 hours ago, Wolf Molkentin said:

good advice - if anyone is interested, I could give you the size of mine, as this is a perfect fit, to the max... (and btw the instrument would not fit into the respective Nanuk case (908), which is not bigger - to the contrary (due to the internal structure), whatever has been said here and elsewhere ?)...

And this post refers to a 64-button instrument, while many (most?)tenor-trebles would be 56.

27 minutes ago, John Wild said:

And this post refers to a 64-button instrument, while many (most?)tenor-trebles would be 56.

good point John - mine has 56 buttons - however 64 b would'nt necessarily have to be bigger (as this is not the case with model 22/24 f.i.)

best wishes - ?

Thanks for all your advice. I have looked at the Pelican/Hardigg „Storm“ case (iM2075) and I think the internal dimensions allow for the instrument to sit in it okay. They operate a 30-day returns so it will be worth a gander.

Also awaiting call back from Steve Dickinson. Decision time.

Thanks again. Much appreciated

Fistone

I have had custom cases made by 5 Star Cases in Wisbech, as have several of my friends.  They do a great job and the cases are robust, but light and also you get a choice of colours.  Mine are red, but I know people with blue, grey, black etc.  They won’t be working at the moment I guess, but take a look at their website to see what they do.  I always go to the factory, as it is fairly local, but they can work from your measurements, as they are used to making concertina boxes.  One of my friends even had a double box made.  The photo is of the case they made for my baritone.

bari_case2.jpg