Cohen Braithwaite-Kilcoyne Solo Album Kickstarter

cohen

Hello all. It's been a while since I posted on here, hopefully you wont mind me using this post for a little shameless promotion. 

I am an English folk singer anglo concertina and melodeon player- some of you may be familiar with my work through the very nice thread that was started on concertina.net about 2 years ago:

I've launched a Kickstarter to raise funds for my second solo album which I am planning to release at the end of the year. This album has been in planning for about 9 months, and unfortunately the current situation with Covid-19 in the UK has left me without work for the foreseeable future and therefore without funds to produce the album. I am therefore asking anyone that is interested to consider supporting the project through Kickstarter, in exchange for a range of rewards, including advance copies of the album, skype lessons, bespoke tunes, song requests, right through to your own gig.

If you are interested, the kickstarter page is here: http://kck.st/2UFvMWE

Thank you very much for reading.

• Like 2

Many musicians of all genres are suffering particularly badly at the moment - not just in lost income from gigs and teaching but also from lost transport and hotel bookings that were made and often paid for months in advance. It’s nice to hear that people with the means are willing to dig deep and help the artists they admire in these difficult times.

Adrian