Interesting Item On Ebay

otsaku

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7309824893&rd=1

another one of those instruments I wish I could afford just for the look of it.]

I'ts probably ONLY a "looker".... Being about 100 years old and not in the greatest cosmetic condition makes me wonder a lot about the insides too. Note the missing buttons, failing veneer, many bellows corner patches.... I can't read German so I don't know what the guy has to say about it, but he probably doesn't know much as he's always pictured it upside down - in every photo! Maybe the top is really damaged?

Google auto translation:

They offer a kind ziehharmonika on miracle-pretty antiquity "Concertina". The instrument is manufactured from dark wood, which with extremely highly detailed filigranen inserting work and Schnitzereien is verziert. The blasebalg is strengthened in 16 places with delicate metal angles. The condition of the instrument is not outwardly quite good, the wood has any tears or serious scratches. However a button is missing, in addition the Concertina could stand a cleaning. Of the technical condition of the instrument I would not like to judge, since I am a bloody layman in this area... Further details take you please from the illustrations.

Since there are different and individual cleaning possibilities, we leave everything in the original state, i.e. the ersteigerte commodity is not cleaned by dust and other dirt. We give ourselves to pack up large trouble this commodity well. Unfortunately we cannot take over adhesion with damage, which can possibly result from the post office dispatch. If necessary must be improved at the articles. Looks you the pictures around possible complaints to avoid exactly on. That means: We dispatch in principle no bad commodity or any putrid eggs, but we would like to protect ourselves only against people, afterwards any stories invent around a discount to get.

;) B)