• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cute logo.

Did you draw it yourself?

No.

Had I drawn it, it would look very convincingly like a stick figure pressing two blobs together.

I commissioned the logo from an artist friend, Ursula Vernon.

--Dave

Edited by Dave Weinstein

Dave,

please help me, due to a low side problem and the to print out anything beforte being able to rtread and also the fact that I am in hurry, have to travel urgently to Spain in order to work, and I have lost a day, since I HAD to buy a concertina, special stuff, I ask you to inform :

1. Price of lodgings and how to reserve it ?

2.Nearest Airport and how to arrive to the place

3. Name of the Place, where to go.

I have informed myself today and have learned that IO could travel for about 500 US$, which I consder reaasonable and I guess I can find it cheaper.

So I wish to come.

Since I am not allowed to drive, I would prefer to stay nearby to walk or come by cycle., although I rtrust to find colleagues who would be rteady to give a lift.

I am very interested in the prtojected workshop for Slow Airs on the Anglo by Ross.

Would be ready if there is nobody else and better than me help beginners.

When is limit for registrations and for lodge reservations.?

Thank you uin advance for your kind informatiuon.

Regards

Joachim

Hi Bob, Hi Dave and all you,

I am coming !!!

Just now I have reserved my cottage.

Will work hard the first weeks of the year to jsutify, tjhis expense and one more

"Concertina Capriocho".

Ross, hope to benefit your workshiop.

Bob, would it be a reasonable idea, that you might give a workshop about maintenace and repaoirr, as I know you hgave done before ?

One last question Dave :

I understand that the Squeeze in will start the 5 thg of March in the morning 5.00 h clock.

I undersanmd from this, that arrival time conveniently should be the 4 th in the afternoon, so I made my reservation for the nightss

4/5 of Marcgh, 5/6 of March and 6/7 of March.

Is this o.k. or shgould I moduify it somehow ?

Thanks in advance

Joachim Delp

I understand that the Squeeze in will start the 5 thg of March in the morning 5.00 h clock.

No. The Squeeze-In starts at 17.00h (5pm).

I know that I'll be arriving during the early afternoon on Friday the 5th.

The other trick, since you'll be coming in by air, will be getting from the airport to the Squeeze-In. The easiest way will probably be to fly in to Asheville airport, and arrange to get a ride from someone.

You could also fly into Atlanta Hartsfield, or Raleigh-Durham, but that would involve a longer drive, and could cause problems if your flight is delayed. Since Asheville is only a bit over an hour a way, even if you had flight delays, someone could go get you whenever the flight arrived.

And it will be great to see you!

--Dave

Hi Squeezers,

after all the noise I have made about coming, I have to confess, taht to my deepest regret, had forgotten taht at the time of this Squeezing I have to in Malasia for professional reasons.

Hopefully it will not be the last one, sionce I really would love to come to North Carolina, which I know a little from two previous professional visits.

Regards, I sahll miss it.

Joachim

• 1 month later...
...to my deepest regret, ...at the time of this Squeezing I have to in Malasia for professional reasons.

Joachim, it's a shame you won't be with the others, but if you do some squeezing while you're in Malaysia, you'll be having your own tiny Southeast (Asia) Squeeze-in. :)

And who knows, maybe you'll discover someone else there who squeezes.

• 5 weeks later...

Final details:

We'll start out tomorrow night with a kickoff BBQ and Potluck.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, my mobile # is 919-889-0146.

That being said, I don't know that I actually have signal in Cashiers...

--Dave