Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Hersh

Four concertina-playing singers together

I assume one of them is Jon Boden, since he posted this on Facebook:

• Like 4

It's probably a good idea to post a direct link Daniel.

This is how your post appears to me:

capture-20191123-100512.jpg

During  previous thread I noticed your links appear in the same way on my phone, which uses some but less heavy handed blocking of trackers etc.

On the far left (with glasses) on is Rob Harbron. Opposite to him is fiddle player Sam Sweeney. Together with Andy Cutting they are "Leveret".

19 hours ago, gcoover said:

Who said rehearsals can't be fun?!?

I assumed that they were just having fun with one of the most popular pop songs ever in the UK.  

Edited by Don Taylor

23 hours ago, Peter Laban said:

It's probably a good idea to post a direct link Daniel.

This is how your post appears to me:

capture-20191123-100512.jpg

During  previous thread I noticed your links appear in the same way on my phone, which uses some but less heavy handed blocking of trackers etc.

Peter - just wanted to make sure you saw that I did post a link in my second post on this topic.  I couldn't figure out a way to include both the link and the embedded video in my initial post.

10 hours ago, Daniel Hersh said:

Peter - just wanted to make sure you saw that I did post a link in my second post on this topic.  I couldn't figure out a way to include both the link and the embedded video in my initial post.

FWIW, your link brings me to a page with a photo and an "arrow" button like YouTube uses to start a video, but clicking on the button has no effect whatsoever.  Could that be because I'm not a Facebook member?

1 hour ago, JimLucas said:

FWIW, your link brings me to a page with a photo and an "arrow" button like YouTube uses to start a video, but clicking on the button has no effect whatsoever.  Could that be because I'm not a Facebook member?

Jim - I don't think that's the problem, because the link works for me even when I'm logged out of Facebook.