Four concertina-playing singers together

23 hours ago, Peter Laban said:

It's probably a good idea to post a direct link Daniel.

This is how your post appears to me:

capture-20191123-100512.jpg

During  previous thread I noticed your links appear in the same way on my phone, which uses some but less heavy handed blocking of trackers etc.

Peter - just wanted to make sure you saw that I did post a link in my second post on this topic.  I couldn't figure out a way to include both the link and the embedded video in my initial post.

10 hours ago, Daniel Hersh said:

Peter - just wanted to make sure you saw that I did post a link in my second post on this topic.  I couldn't figure out a way to include both the link and the embedded video in my initial post.

FWIW, your link brings me to a page with a photo and an "arrow" button like YouTube uses to start a video, but clicking on the button has no effect whatsoever.  Could that be because I'm not a Facebook member?

1 hour ago, JimLucas said:

FWIW, your link brings me to a page with a photo and an "arrow" button like YouTube uses to start a video, but clicking on the button has no effect whatsoever.  Could that be because I'm not a Facebook member?

Jim - I don't think that's the problem, because the link works for me even when I'm logged out of Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...