Sign in to follow this  
Greg Jowaisas

Concertinas FS at the Squeeze In

P1040563.thumb.JPG.624a4094449351c1050976611a201609.JPGP1040659.JPG.cc180d44d0cccdb548a6c6c2f82e8091.JPG

I'm getting ready to pack for the NE Squeeze In.  I'll be there September 20th and 21st and bringing several 20b C/G anglos, several englishes priced below $850, a few top notch New Models and several nice Aeolas.  I may be able to fit in a Crane and MaCann as well.  If you can't attend NESI you can personal message or email me for a list of available instruments.  Cnet will get a donation for any instrument sold through this post.

I hope to hold three workshops dealing with concertina repair and maintenance: One concerning bellows repair and air tightness.  Another on trouble shooting and alleviating common problems.  The third will cover setting up a concertina so it plays to its full potential.

Hope to see you there.

Greg

gjowaisas(type the "at" symbol)fioptics.com

P1030845-001.JPG

Edited by Greg Jowaisas

Hi Greg - you restored my 20 button anglo Lachenal C/G a while back and it is great fun and I love it, but I'm starting to learn tunes that require C# so beginning to look around for an upgrade. Please let me know if you have anything for sale that I would be interested in. I'm playing irish trad tunes and occasionally some old timey / bluegrass as well.

Hope you are well and have a great time at the squeeze-in.

Best,

Chris Deis