Spotify - Concertina

Hi All,

I have pulled together a Spotify playlist of concertina music which you are all welcome to share. You can search 'Concertina' or use the link below

https://open.spotify.com/user/paulroberthartwell/playlist/0U0ZItNiClmdoeSwUn2Nah?si=liRDJCXyS7mQ0h1C0Q9DpQ

I've tended to put whole albums on by concertina players or where concertinas feature prominently. It's mostly anglo and english system but has a bit of everything.

There are a few notable gaps in the collection such as John Kirkpatrick as I'm not familiar with his albums and which are melodeon or concertina.

However, I've made the playlist open access /collaborative so you should be able to add to it if you find things you think should be on there. It would be great if people want to add to it.

At the moment there is over 40 hours of music so it should keep you busy and hopefully provide a bit of inspiration 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is really good, thanks. 

I saw a few typos here and there, capital letters in the wrong place eg "Sliabh na mBan" not "Sliabh Na MBan".  And the fadas (accents) have gone mad eg "Port na bPúcaí". 

With 40 hours it'll keep me amused for a good while. Thanks again. 

Éamon 

7 hours ago, eamonj said:

I saw a few typos here and there, capital letters in the wrong place eg "Sliabh na mBan" not "Sliabh Na MBan".  And the fadas (accents) have gone mad eg "Port na bPúcaí". 

This isn't Paul's fault - the bad track names are in Spotify's database and users have no way to edit them or report the error. The only chance might be to report it to the record company that owns the album and hope they do something to correct it from their end.