'DITTY BOX'

Hello Folks!

'Ditty Box', a little booklet of humourous songs and poems, was put together by me over a long period with a local flavour (Cornwall, England) in mind. Up-to-now offered for sale only locally, several purchasers have suggested that its contents merit a wider audience. I have reached that persuasion myself, believing that there's 'something for everyone' within it. I'm really pleased with the series of amusing drawings made by local artist Andre Ellis to illustrate it.

The cover price is £4.95 and I will include postage (to UK addresses only) for an extra 5p! i.e. a total of  £5.00 per copy. I would send to most addresses worldwide at a post-inclusive price of £7.00 per copy.

Copies are available direct from me:

Address:       D. Leggett, 'Ashanti', Cadgwith, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7JZ.    email:    ajenda@btinternet.com   Please email me for my IBAN code, (or further details if required), giving your postal address.

'Hours of amusement for the price of a pint!'

A small 'flier' for the booklet is attached'.

Cheers!    Dave

100_6614 (2).JPG

100_6613 (2).JPG

Edited by Dave Leggett
International postage price added
  • Like 1

Hello Saguaro-Squeezer and thanks for your message.

The answer is 'Yes', but I haven't investigated means of doing this. I'm a bit old-fashioned when it comes to computer banking and divulging account details etc. etc.

I'm not at all versed in such things as small international payments and I'm looking for someone - (perhaps like you!) to advise me. The production costs of this small-edition publication means that I will do little better than breaking-even on sales, though I think that I could probably include international postage at £6- inclusive.

Hi Dave, since I don't know the size of the book, why don't you make it £10- inclusive and then when you mail it, if it's any more I'll send you the remainder.  I can do a bank transfer with your IBAN or Swift Code and Acct #.  If you're OK with that, send me a PM and I'll send you the info that I need along with my address.  Cheers!