Florence Fahy playing at Consairtin 2019 in Ennis

I was very lucky to be asked to open this years Thursday night concert at the Consairtin Festival in Ennis this past April. I played a few tracks from my new album "Tunes From The Flaggy Shore" and of course I had the great Garry O Bhriain as my accompaniment. A master to say the least. Enjoyed it thoroughly!!!! hup!!! Click on the link below to see a clip of my performance!!!
Don't forget to check out my new tune of the month: www.concertinachick.com

9 hours ago, TunesFromTheFlaggyShore said:
I was very lucky to be asked to open this years Thursday night concert at the Consairtin Festival in Ennis this past April. I played a few tracks from my new album "Tunes From The Flaggy Shore" and of course I had the great Garry O Bhriain as my accompaniment. A master to say the least. Enjoyed it thoroughly!!!! hup!!! Click on the link below to see a clip of my performance!!!
Don't forget to check out my new tune of the month: www.concertinachick.com

Facebook says "You must log in to continue.". Sorry, but I don't wish to do that. Why not make it so anyone can view it without needing a Facebook ID?

Florence,

It looks like this thread is posted in both General Discussion and in Teaching and Learning...in general, we'd encourage you to just choose one forum for a particular topic rather than duplicating it. That makes it easier for everyone to engage in a single discussion (and easier for administration also). Thanks and happy playing.

Ken

PS: Edited to add: I turned off the other thread, in T and L. If you'd like this moved from General Discussion to another area just say so here and I'll get to it.

1 hour ago, Richard Mellish said:

Facebook says "You must log in to continue.". Sorry, but I don't wish to do that. Why not make it so anyone can view it without needing a Facebook ID?

I believe the restriction has occurred unintendedly - I still don't get a valid link in my FB feed (as already mentioned in the second thread).