See You Later Alligator

It's been a while since I posted any videos so here's one out of the blue.  I have been very busy these last couple of years so haven't been very active on Cnet although I've lurked a bit.  Don't have much to say regarding things concertina, just like to play the blooming thing.  So here's a video.  I do a fair bit of busking with the help of my puppets, fundraising for charity, and this is one in my repertoire. The puppets are a great hook for busking. I like to play stuff that's not normally done with concertina and we were all having so much fun, got carried away and sped up a bit at the end.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QbjhQopgdU

Edited by Steve Wilson
frustrated

On 6/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, Steve Wilson said:

Thanks Wolf, I thought I did that.  Will try again on the next one.

The point is, don’t try to make a link out of it. Just type (or paste) the unformatted text of the url.

Nice playing, by the way. I always worry when I don’t see something new from you in a while.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:44 AM, Aldon Sanders said:

Thanks Steve. You get a nice groove on your EC! Totally enjoyed that video!

Aldon

Thanks Aldon, Just listened to Bill & his Comets & the sax riff & worked it out.

15 hours ago, soloduet said:

Very well done, with a good balance between the voice and the concertina. What kind of equipment do you use for the sound and the video?

Didie

G'day Didie, I simply use a Sennheiser Mk4 condenser microphone carefully positioned so as not to let the concer overpower the vocal.  The video was recorded with an ipad and the audio recorded simultaneously on the desktop using the Cooledit program.  All edited with imovie on a macbook with the Cool edit mp3 dubbed into the video's muted audio.

9 hours ago, David Barnert said:

see below

9 hours ago, David Barnert said:

Nice playing, by the way. I always worry when I don’t see something new from you in a while. 

Thanks David, it's nice to know someone worries about me.  No need to worry though, I've been very busy these last couple of years with work, life, health issues (nothing life threatening) and also grappling with anglo and duet concertina systems.  Some videos to follow.