Who made this one ?

Takayuki YAGI

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192886324872

The action (through the fretwork) looks like English, not German. The fretwork, at first glance, looks like Lachenal, Nicholds or Tidder but blank oval without maker's label is unusual to me. It seems to have woodscrews instead of end bolts. The buttons look whiter than bones (plastic?) but I might be wrong.

Any comments to this one ? ?

There are colour differences between the ends and the rest of the wood.

Inside the fretwork there is no paint, and the oval for the label is not there (so you can't read the label, if there is one inside ;).

It makes me think that it is probably a Lachenal with "fresh" new end plates and home made fretwork. 

There is not a lot to go on in the photos but my gut feeling is that this is not a a Lachenal, (even with new ends).  The fretwork pattern is somewhat like Lachenal but with some subtle differences,  the ends are secured with wood screws, the buttons don’t look like Lachenal, the bellows, which are obviously old, don’t look like Lachenal.  I suggest that one possibility is that it is a Schuster, a German copy of a Lachenal.  

9 minutes ago, Theo said:

the ends are secured with wood screws

(not to comment on your conclusion/suggestion, only re the screws)

Theo, aren't wood (instead of machine) screws typical of cheaper (20b mahogany) Lachenals? at least mine has wood screws...

Best wishes - ?

Just about all the 20b mahogany Lachenals I've seen have steel end bolts that screw into brass plates let into the bellows frames.

I've seen only two Schuster concertinas.  Both were English system and had metal action.  Here is an earlier topic

Edited by Theo