Jump to content

CITES and Personal Travel Question

Recommended Posts

This may have (probably has) been covered before, but I and possibly others may be interested in a re-hash.  My concertina has wood listed in Appendix II of the CITES and I would like to travel internationally with it occasionally.  I see where a permit can be obtained from US Fish and Wildlife.  Also that contact with the country CITES rep where you plan to visit is advised.  All well and good.


I am curious as to experiences others have had with regards to traveling with CITES restricted instruments.


Thanks, Mike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...