Swaledale Squeeze

I hope to travel from the Glasgow area to the Squeeze.   However, I'm not sure it will happen, although I completed the online application form on 16th March and my £25 deposit went through on the 18th, to date I have not heard a thing.  I have also emailed Steven Bradley twice but nothing so far....     Hopefully this is just a blip and I'll hear something within the next day or two, fingers crossed..   Anyone else from this forum going?

I'm going from Norfolk. I heard back, eventually, from Steven who apologised because he'd being having problems with online banking. It should be a great weekend. I expect you'll hear from him shortly.

4 hours ago, Pianist said:

I'm going from Norfolk. I heard back, eventually, from Steven who apologised because he'd being having problems with online banking. It should be a great weekend. I expect you'll hear from him shortly.

I trust your assumption is correct Pianist, hopefully see you at the Squeeze..  ?

7 hours ago, Pianist said:

Happy to report Steve has emailed, as you say he has a few problems, so all is well.   See you there