Elise Hayden duet UK, £280

Mikefule

Advertised for a friend who is selling it now that the owner has passed away. More photos available.  PM me if you want to be put in touch with the vendor.  She is in the East Midlands of England. 

The following was written by the vendor.

For sale £280.00
A brand new Elise-Hayden Duet 34 Key Concertina with substantial padded gig bag.

The Elise is a 34 key Hayden duet concertina which produces the same note on both bellows directions (push and draw).

It comes complete with a substantial padded gig bag so it can be easily and safely carried around with you.

The Duet Concertina is probably the most versatile. Like the English concertina, the same note plays in both directions, but like the Anglo, the treble notes are on the right hand side and the bass notes on the left.

The Elise-Hayden Duet 34 Key Concertina is a wonderful instrument and has the ability to perform to a good standard of playing making it a great entry level instrument and also fantastic for intermediary level playing too. It is very well constructed and will give you many years of pleasure!

I would prefer the concertina to be collected but I will post out to mainland UK if you're unable to collect. Buyer pays postage costs.

52759714_10155679557705882_1924632539633287168_o.jpg

• 2 months later...