Does this case need work

So here are many pictures of my treasure and her case. The case is a work of art but has developed some problems as you can see. 

I am looking for advice. Should this be restored in some way or is it ok the way it is? If so who does this kind of work?

45B0FB91-1C61-4AA1-96BA-7091704305C1.jpeg

42FFFB07-4E15-4945-AA1E-7832F2CE5940.jpeg

078B9F96-C28A-4B72-983C-BDB82C43A5B1.jpeg

D047BEB4-5E9A-4FBD-81F2-EED48D1BAADB.jpeg

3767C1EF-3109-4172-A948-5974B56AB7E5.jpeg

0F8B79AC-C1A0-40AE-91DB-83E94E460655.jpeg

So as I have looked at this more closely, it appears that the problems were the top of the case hinges to the bottom but be remedied with a small drop,of glue . Any thoughts on that?

Would anyone know where I might get some of the green flocking ( not sure of the is the correct name) that lines the case 

With regard to the green lining.  You might try looking at a fabric shop for ultrasuede.  It may or may not be a match.  Or you could take the case itself to the fabric shop and ask if they have any material that matches.  You're unlikely to find the perfect color match, but you may find the right fabric in a shade that's close.

Or: tear it all out and redo with ultrasuede, chamois, new padding, etc. etc. BUT...

If it were me (not sentimental) I would keep the case, use it to store miscellaneous concertina junk and buy a new hard case.  You will get a better case and better protection for your nice box.  It could be custom blocked to the size your concertina is now (looks like newish bellows).

Another plus from a generic newer case: less likely to get stolen.

Edited by Devils' Dream
Clarity

The lining is most likely just cotton velvet. Joannes won't have a very good selection but you don't need much so perhaps online might be better. https://www.fabric.com/home-decor-fabric-velvet-fabric.aspx

Keep in mind that upholstery velvet will be slightly thicker (mm or so) so if your instrument is a snug fit take note.

Thank you all. I think it probably doesn’t need anything immediately. I may try to glue the hinge areas and look for some velvet to fix the small area if I can find a match. 

A new hard case may be more protective but I will be keeping this one. The concertina fits very snuggly and then I carry the case in a bigger bag that is easier to carry . 

Truly a splendid case worth treasuring! If it were mine, I'd feel torn beteween fixxing it for continued use as a protector and cleaning it up so as to render it as beautiful as before, possibly at a sacrifice of its more protective aspects. An alternative might be to find a case maker here in the USA who would duplicate it (or come very close) to achieve a brand-new protective AND beautiful item. I'd consider seeking a good leather-worker who might do custom work (I have suggestion). Also a fine cabinet maker, which reminds me that my cousin's husband is such a cabinet maker, who lives in upstate NY. May I ask him about this kind of thing, without mentioning your name or anything? Then, if it looks like a possibility, you could contact him to pursue it?